Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a black on black 98 LSC mark viii...4.6 dual overhead cam engine (almost same as cobra motor)...290 horse...4rw70 trans...108k miles. Sunroof, body straight, black interior near mint...engine runs unbelievable, no smoke, no noise...tranny shifts like new...super reliable. WILL GET 25-29 highway MPG's, and is supposed to get 17 on the streets...lol if you keep your foot out of it.

Wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country. Tires are newer 275/45/17 on back and 245/45/17 on front. Still have original chrome ten spoke 16's if you want them. Air bag system is still functional, though getting long in the tooth. I was planning an h&r spring/bilstein shock and strut conversion for performance....but the air ride system has no error codes and is functional.

I bought the car for $3500...I'd like to trade for a bronco of value 2500-3500 or so...preferable fuel injected....I need something bigger to haul the family in...and this is too small for me, though it seats 5.

I've got a complete fresh 4.10 gear irs rear end from a parts car complete disc to disc and subframe, i was going to bolt in, to upgrade the 3.27 rear that's in it now. Depending on your trade I could likely throw that in. Have some other parts too. may consider out of state trades if it's within some sort of reasonable driving distance (vegas, arizona, etc)...paint on roof and trunklid badly faded..paint on sides "ok" but has lots of little nics on it

this engine has since been pressure washed and clean

·
Registered
1,396 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Thread can be closed if Desired, trade accomplished with fellow FSB member, thanks!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts