Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone in the CT area or surrounding area that has a first or maybe second gen s-10, and they want a parts or another bronco, then i have one for you. The 4wd is not working at the moment. I have mint bumpers that im putting on her right now. The body is primered at the moment. Ill also throw in a set of brand new 15x8 black crager steelies. Im looking for a 2wd s-10 or s-10 blazer. I have a 97 blazer right now for a DD, and all my friends and I have s-10s. So im looking into a 2wd to lower. Before i go to the swap meet, you can get another hood, front fenders, cap, tail gate, and other crap i got for parts for the bronco.

Let me know guys.

The bronco also has a full new exhaust from the y-pipe back. Ill also throw in 3 33" thornbirds on rims. I destroyed one.(they suck in snow really really bad)

Ill even throw in a headunit and two door speakers for someone to put in.

What is out there for s-10s? Ill try to get pics of the bronk soon.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
what years are a first gen and second gen?

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
those can be had for $150 bucks, I think you should just trade the rims for a 2wd S 10.

·
Engineer
13,165 Posts
Wait you want to pay for a 2wd S-10...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
im just looking to trade hopefully for an s-10 with minimal body rot. replacement parts are cheap and stuff and im beginning to like them. Im going to eventually lift my 97 blaze. so i'd like one with little to no rot, good interior, and a good tranny/engine. The bronco motor has about 15k on it. the motor is a new rebuilt motor. it also has a new gas tank, radiator and a spare radiator i forgot about to that is new. first gen is up to 93, then there is the 94-97 and 98-2005. im looking for a 87-93. those will prolyl come with a 2/5 I4 or 2.8 v6. come on guys, someone has to have one that wants another bronk.

·
Ex Navy Nuke
5,421 Posts
I just sold my 91 S-10 for $1,500 in November. Had 50K miles on the reman engine I put in when I got it from the original owner in 98. Was originally bought in Hawaii, then I got it in VA and brought to Mi a few years ago, still had a clean body. 2.8L V-6 No problems with it either, just had too many vehicles and the Bronco isn't going anywhere. Where were you in Nov? Where do you live BTW.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
im in CT. Im going to just keep looking for someone who wants another bronco on the forum here and has a first gen that they want to trade maybe. If not, ill sell the bronco. I like the 4cyl 5spds for some reason. My buddy has one and its cool to drive and have fun with. My 4.3 vortec smokes him though. Im just looking for something to screw around with as im done with the bronk. Those 2.8s had some get up in them. My other buddy has a 2.8.

Still looking. Someone has to have one in here.

·
Registered
177 Posts
im in mass i have a 97 sonoma hows the bronco is it good enof for a dd

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the bronco is my DD. i rarely drive the blazer. My parents bought it for me after i had some set backs with the bronco. well, its mostly for college and stuff. The bronco is all primered. It has a dent in the drivers door that should be able to be pushed out if you took the interior panel off and pushed it. I went out into the parking lot during school to find the dent there.. needless to say i was pissed. I dumped about 620 into the exhaust. The black cragers have the valve stems and center caps. Just swap the tires into them and go i guess. Like i said, the speakers are trash, but ill give you a headunit and two 6.5" crossfire speakers. tail gate bottom has rust but it has been my DD and i love her. i have many many stickers on the cap, but if your interested, i can always take them off and you have a perfect cap. I also have some $20 BAJA lights from pep boys in the box you can have. Any pics of the sonoma? Hit me up at MxYFZ on AIM. is it the new or old body style? Thanks. Im interested!

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
if u get the s-10 r u going to swap the engine for a v8?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i may down the road. But for now, i just want a 2wd and lower it some. then ill get my bearings on bodywork and stuff. my neighbor just threw out a truck with a 350 in it. i could have had it for free and maybe just reubilt it all.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
what is the sonoma like? engine? tranny? body? everything else?

·
FSB warrior
6,117 Posts
If you sell the bronco, you can probably buy a 6 pack of S-10's. If you trade your gonna be ripped.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i know you guys think that, but i want an s-10. Ill only do it if i think the truck im getting is decent. i just want one and be done with it.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Anyone else out there? I want to see what you guys got. Someone has to have something in case my deal with big89 falls through. GUYS? ANYONE?

·
Registered
727 Posts
81Bronk36 said:
If you sell the bronco, you can probably buy a 6 pack of S-10's. If you trade your gonna be ripped.
I don't understand it either but if that's what he wants.:twak I just don't like things that sit low. But that's me.

·
Registered
1,158 Posts
Broncokid said:
i know you guys think that, but i want an s-10. Ill only do it if i think the truck im getting is decent. i just want one and be done with it.
thats what I did when I got my bronco, I said, I would only trade my bronco, for a 5.0 mustang or 79 checy/ford truck, well now that I have the mustang I want to tradde it for a 69 blazer

1 - 20 of 30 Posts