1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Blaze said:
:stupid
But then again, if I had a jeep, I'd trade it for one of these:

Hey that's cool. :toothless

It's like a little transformer. I'll call it Tricyclon, and use it to defeat the evil Bicepticons. ;) :thumbup

·
Registered
531 Posts
take it as long as you have another DD

·
Registered
647 Posts
Go for the truck, but if i was the truck owner i would tell you to **** off and go roll your jeep off of a cliff. It also said he is looking for a boat, so maybe go trade your jeep off on a boat then go talk to him. If he is a loyal Ford truck owner i very much doubt he will want your jeep at all.

·
Registered
236 Posts
if you actually want it go for it, but if you just want it cause it looks cool now then rethink it and if you still want it then go for it

·
Registered
4,635 Posts
Id say go for it, but im LOVE trucks like that. So that wouuld be my choice.

But think of all the pros and cons and decide from there. ITs easy for me to say when its not my money.

·
Registered
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Guy wants a jeep for his mountain property and I think hes looking at gas mileage...says straight trade for my jeep. I hate my jeep. I bought it for my girlfriend and its been nothing but problems, and I feel like a *** driving it. It looks like barbies jeep. Girlfriends unsure about trade. She wants to know why anybody would do such a trade. Tuesday I find out if its going through or not. Hope I get it.

·
Registered
5,407 Posts
I would keep the Jeep myself, but Im a Jeep convert myself.

Okay, let the hate and flame begin! :goodfinge

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.