Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a solid front D44 axle from a 78 bko that is sitting in my garage. i have pretty much everything that is needed for SAS- radius arms, springs... one thing that may be good or bad for you is that i have a 8 lug set up for it. im sure it wouldnt be to hard to go from 8 to 5 lug and financially it wouldnt be to bad. i dont have the money nor the time to do the swap and its time to go.

i really do prefer something for trade and not cash (but if you do offer the right price you sure would tempt me) i have a 90 351w bko and open to ANY kind of trade.. mass air conversion kit, solid front replacement bumper, on board air i dunno just bring it to my attention you never know.. fyi i just put on 36s and a lift so im good there :rockon

·
Registered
118 Posts
interested in a trade for a soft top?

·
Registered
80 Posts
What kind of cash are you looking to get and can you post some pics of "pretty much everything that is needed for SAS- radius arms, springs... "?

Thanks,

KC

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hmmm okay okay what kind of front bumper? full replacement heavy kick ass bumper?? ill pm you my email address for pictures!

·
Registered
198 Posts
sorry haven't been on in a while i ll get you those pics of the bumper,i bought it on here from a fellow fsb member just never got around to putting it on.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what kind of ra's and springs do you have?
umm as far as i know they are just the stock 78 bko radius arms and springs

sorry guys ive been meaning to take some pictures ill try to get to it as soon as possible!

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
as i am not in any hurry to sell it i really would like a trade 450-500 not including shipping

·
Registered
296 Posts
I have a HEAVY DUTY KICK ASS BUMPER. It is one of them full bumper and grill guards from a forestry service Bronco.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
hey any takers?? i have it "sold" to someone for 375 but he hasnt shown up in two weeks so any takers??

1 - 20 of 21 Posts