Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would anyone be interested in heading to PAP for some greens and low blues? I want to get Tracy to drive some more and want her to start on the easier stuff. She has done a little at RC and Paragon, but is a little uneasy still and I think she is even worried about breaking my truck :histerica

I was thinking of towards the end of April as I still need to at least put an axle seal in the front, and maybe see what is up with the Detroit.

Just to be clear, if you're looking for a hard core day of wheeling don't plan on making this trip, you'll be sorely disappointed, so stay home, or go off on your own, or ride with us and don't bitch :toothless

We could maybe camp at Red Ridge and share some beers around the fire, BBQ in the hotel parking lot, or my place if we just make a day trip out of it. :shrug

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
when are you planning on going
I'm a freshman so my dad would be up for me driving

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
whoops just read the date you posted
I am up as long as i get new tires before then
if you could pm me later on with more info that would be great

·
Registered
107 Posts
i am up for it, what weekend though i may have 2 work

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I'd love to, but I'll be moving during that timeframe, so I'm out. Sounds like my kind of trip though!

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well it looks like the first weekend in May is the best possible so far for me. April is pretty much shot to hell. :banghead

·
Engineer
13,163 Posts
You guys pay my gas I'll come

·
Registered
605 Posts
im down to come, but im not promising anything. i still have alot of odds and ends to fix......need a definate date and how long of a ride is it to PAP from north jersey?

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,741 Posts
4Wheelin Rust bucket said:
im down to come, but im not promising anything. i still have alot of odds and ends to fix......need a definate date and how long of a ride is it to PAP from north jersey?
Cant be any more than it is for me to get there from central jersey :toothless
I can trailer there in about 3.5 hours, so probably a little less for you.

·
Registered
209 Posts
well i might be up for it, but i need to know an exact date, meeting place and how far frome Binghamton NY is it, i live 1/2 Hour from the PA border, so if its not a all day trip im in, depending on my friggin boss. but if its at the bottom of the state, ill probly have to pass.

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
did i miss it?

·
No avatar required
10,956 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
broncoorboat said:
did i miss it?
No, we're trying to pin down a date. I can't do May 6-7. I know Jackhart wants to get out and wheel. So if you guys come up with a date don't wait for me. :whiteflag

·
Registered
127 Posts
I would love to go, but I'm on the south western end of the state and it's about a 4 hours ride to the location. Gas is getting expensive these days!

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
anybody want to start posting dates, aprill 7-8 i can't do

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
any of you going to this
Make-A-Wish In the Woods Benefit Ride (Rausch Creek)

1 - 20 of 33 Posts