Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone up for a day of wheeling in mass on february 17th? my friend is coming home for a week before he goes to iraq, and were going out on that sunday.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I am interested. I do not have a lift on my bko so go easy on me with the trails.

·
Formerly vt89gtvert
2,425 Posts
If for some reason you decide to do this in Maryland give me a call. Otherwise everyone in this group needs to move further SOUTH.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I'd consider driving to Mass for a weekend of good off-roading fun. Let us all know the plan, otherwise you should all drive up to MAINE...suckas.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well so far the plan is to head out to winchendon around 8-8.30, which means we'll get there around 9-9.30. we're going to meet up with a friend of mine from school then, and then hit the trails. there's a fairly big area to play in out there, with mostly mild trails, then some sand pits and some mud pits and a couple really good hill climbs. if you're all interested, we're going to be meeting at the mobil station on route 140. i dont know the address, but if you plug in teel rd, winchendon ma in mapquest it will take you right to the road the trail is off of, which is less than mile from the mobil.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I might give it a shot. Thats close to where I live. I'll bring a camera.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
sounds good mikejustowns. if you need better directions i can try to get them for you.

and i guess we'll have to head down your way next time, 96greenmonster.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Still depends on a few things. I will post saturday for sure and ask for time and directions.

·
Registered
150 Posts
I gotta drop out for Sunday man. My backend is off my truck. I am waiting for some new ubolts before I really test the thing.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Tax return will buy me some new tires and then I'll be ready for a pre-Rausch Creek wheeling spectacular.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts