Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 1996 ED has a wierd trailer wiring connector on the rear bumper. Its a Ford part and has the 7 pins, but they are "bullet" connectors and not the standard 7 pin type trailer connector. Is there some type of adapter to convert that to A. the flat four and B. the standard 7 pin connectors??

If so, does anyone have them and/or the part numbers??


· Banned
11,677 Posts
There are 2 industry-standard 7-conductor trailer connectors: 7-pin & 7-blade. Yes, molded adaptors are available for almost every conversion. Check Wal-Mart, parts stores, trailer/RV stores, & boat stores. Ford also used blade connectors, so you could check junkyards for one like this:


If you want that one, read this post.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.