Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone around here interested in trailriding the ocala natl forest? i got a 79 bronco, but no one to go riding with anymore. its got 35's on it basically stock other than that. let me know, thanks

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
15,270 Posts
Besides the forest roads, is there anywhere decent still left to ride down there? I was over on the Florida 4x4 site and they posted some updated maps of the forest trails, didn't look like there was much there for a regular size rig.

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
havent been out there much in the last few years just got this bronco a few months ago, but i did go out there last year a couple of times with another truck i had and from what i could see there was still alot of the unumbered roads still open but i didnt go down very many of them because the 4x4 didnt work in the truck i was in and i was by myself.

·
Registered
651 Posts
I hunt there and it's mainly dirt roads. There are some really tight roads so you can't be afraid of scratches (I AM). Take your own risk going on unnumbered roads and trails.

-Curtis-

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
I've been meaning to make a trip down there but from what you guys make it seem like it isn't worth it...

·
Premium Member
2,535 Posts
Also been meaning to make it there..... This weekend is shaping up to be a good weekend for it... Too bad I already made plans...........:banghead

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ya i wouldnt drive from ga to go, but i live about 10 miles from the forest.----i'm not afraid of scratches on mine so i dont care too much about tight trails.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts