Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I have been able to come up with is ocala. Anybody have any suggestions for good(legal) places to wheel? Live in Jacksonville,FL looking for something local or south Georgia.

Please help. I think my neighbors are getting sick of their yards being tore up every morning.lol:rofl::rockon

·
trying to go fast!!
1,082 Posts
Not really legal but find a main power line running through
the woods or watever that you can see from a road mainly a lone 2 lane highway then get off the road where the lines run across the road drive under them you should fine some real nasty holes and trails i do it in Alabama i know its not really legal but still we all get some pretty good wheeling from it

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sweet !!! like I said I am pretty sure i am going to find another neighborhood to start riding trough at night. Plus I think my wife is getting wise to it.I tell her that I am getting water at 2 am and get back in bed around 4 am. lol

·
I killed Kenny...again
3,258 Posts
there is some stuff over by the st johns town center. dont know how legal it is, but there is some fun stuff to play in there. most everything else in florida that isnt private land has been closed down. I "hear" pickettville is open again, but that is not confirmed

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Please dont trespass and go busting through land you're not supposed to be on. It really ruins the image of 4wheelin and is a main reason we have to fight so hard to keep land open for legal off-roading.

You can find legal places to ride if you try hard enough. You may have to drive further, but atleast you won't risk getting ticketed/jail/shot or whatever, and you won't be contributing to ruining the fun for all the people who go about it the right way.

And for the most part around here, especially on TVA, high-line right-of-ways are legal and public land, unless otherwise posted.

Are there not any WMAs (wildlife management area) with sections open for non-hunting recreation? I know we have it around here for a month or two before and after the hunting seasons.

·
fishin' without dad
1,069 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Easy fellas. The whole reason I posted tis thread was to find out where I can go legally. Was hoping to find something near home but whatcha gonna do???

By the way... JRDBronco have you heard anything about the pickettville thing???

·
Registered
731 Posts
havent heard anything about pickettville being open again.. but we go out to the town center almost every weekend. its right across from the publix youll see a big hill and powerlines. also i was informed about a place by orange park mall today that you gotta have some balls to go through with out atleast 40's

·
Registered
731 Posts
also a small place to get a lil mud on the tires of of san pablo road. pm me if you want to know more about them or directions

1 - 10 of 10 Posts