Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been taking my son over all kinds of qbstacles with his new truck ... teaching him about traversing, off camber stuff being unsafe .. going up and down hills straight, rocking to get unstuck, etc ... and now we have worked our way up to mud and water crossings :thumbup

this is a little under 9mb so dial ups be aware

http://www.superford.org/registry/vehicles/showmedia.php?id=95345

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey man, I toor off al of the silverado crap and have an FSB sticker where the windshield should be ... how's that :thumbup

·
Screw the Jeep Thing
4,522 Posts
Hey Damager ya gotta remind him to lock the hubs. Watercrossing in 2wd can lead to some of this:

And may end up like the Jeep.. in deep water(Man don't know what it is about this pic but it's such a great shot!!)

·
Cadillac of Men
3,787 Posts
how come the rear spins and the front dont?

see if you can get some tsl atv tires to put on that thing, the plastic ones dont grab too well.

oh, and one more thought: electric truck + water crossing = ???

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SquattyD said:
how come the rear spins and the front dont?

see if you can get some tsl atv tires to put on that thing, the plastic ones dont grab too well.

oh, and one more thought: electric truck + water crossing = ???
1) only 2wd from the factory :p

2) might put sheet metal screws in the tires for additional traction

3) one of the lessons is to always check before crossing, the motors are just above the axles .. if he keeps it only hub deep he is good :thumbup

I love that pic too Bronco85 .. especially since I run with jeeps :toothless

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Next time your at the slvage yard, snag a Ford emblem of the front of a pick-up and super glue it to the front!:toothless Thats too cool! :rockon Get 'em while they're young!:thumbup

P.S. Whats up with the fence??? Now that he has his own wheels ya gotta keep him fenced in???:toothless

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well I got this for the emblem :thumbup

... hope that works ... I think an FSB sticker over the grill emblem would be pretty perfect :beer

gotta get those swaybars off .. no droop in the rear suspension :toothless

·
But what does mine say?
954 Posts
All I have to say is that once I start havin kids, I hope they are like that!

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
it's a little guy ski helmet .. got it for a buck at a garage sale :thumbup it's what I have him where when we go sledding 'cuz it protects his whole head, ears and sides of his face ... from rocks, ice, etc ............. if there is a used sporting goods place anywhere near you I am sure you will be surprised what you can find for the micro dude :thumbup

·
Premium Member
10,513 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
jerry 1 a b said:
All I have to say is that once I start havin kids, I hope they are like that!

thanks Bro :beer William says thanks

I got the little guy in training too :thumbup

1 - 19 of 19 Posts