Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ya i know use the search button but its not there....so ....since no one makes or stocks the rubber boot for the transfer case on an 85 bronco...are other years similar????

·
Super Moderator
26,718 Posts
Jeffs has same for 95

a yard is the option

or, get some leather or marine vinyl and make the old English style boot

·
Call Me Ace
1,951 Posts
the later models have the shifter coming out of the top of the hump
the older have it coming out of the side
IIRC
ace

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

the way my truck looks minus the hood handle, very faded trim, broken center bezel, ripped transfer case boot, delapidated seats....loh and tan interior....lol:toothless

·
Registered
250 Posts
yeah and i just gave one away, arent i a nice guy?

·
USAF C-17 Maintenance
6,986 Posts
pdxbronco said:
the way my truck looks minus the hood handle, very faded trim, broken center bezel, ripped transfer case boot, delapidated seats....loh and tan interior....lol:toothless
Keep workin on it and you'll be gold too :beer

Adrianspeeder

·
Premium Member
3,109 Posts
I had my wife make one out of canvas for my triple stick. It would be really easy to make one for a single stick. Any upholstery or furniture recovering shop could do it if you can't do it at home. Making your own also lets you use different fabrics and patterns so you can have something really custom, too :D

·
Registered
610 Posts
call grandma, have her crochet one....on second thought... what if you just got a small kids rain boot or something and cut a hole in the bottom and laced the top up really tight...hmmm

·
Registered
554 Posts
from what I ran into with swapping a np208 in the place of my elec. shift B.W.1356 the diff. is the type of t-case used. The np208 has the shifter coming out of the top-ish of the hump the B.W. man. shift cases seem to be the ones that have the side hole deal.

I got a boot from autozone for like 25$. fits and works perfect as far as the travel goes.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts