Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, when ill be driving down a bumpy road, my transfer case will make this "wah wah wah" noise, like its moving around or something... i thought it might have been my shock on the drivers side was bad, but then i looked under it when i was goin slow down my driveway, it was coming from there. has anyone ever had this problem, cause i know its not normal... i really dont know a thing about those things, so anything would do. thanks - kenny

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
might sound like an idiot, but where would i find that?

·
Registered
3,758 Posts
KENNY said:
might sound like an idiot, but where would i find that?
It's on the rear of the T-case. There are two plugs with 3/8" drive holes. The higher one is the fluid check level or fill point and the lower one is the drain. I think that your noise is normal if it's not too loud. Mine has a similar noise when in 4Low. Is it doing it in 4Low or 4High, 2High or all of the above?

K

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no no no, it just does it when i go over a bump or something, like its not tightened down... its not that theres something wrong, but it seems loose, and its shaking around or somethin? i'll tighten it tomorrow and let you know. thanks - kenny

1 - 5 of 5 Posts