Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok bought a t-case to replace the one that took a crap on me and got it in finally and has a diffrent tail shaft on it. Mine is a fixed Yoke I think.. Does anyone know if this can be change out somehow? If not can I just take the gears out of the good one and put them in the old one for a rebuild? Please help need to get this thing fixed and sold. Thanks CHAD

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok that would be fine with me but what year should I look for when looking for a driveshaft end that will fit on a spline shaft t-case? If someone could please help soon.. Need to get this fixed and sold.. Need money.. Guy I bought if from on here is not being any help at all now.. Won't even return my calls on trying to figure out what year the t-case is.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah that is what I think too.. I am just going to try to find a slip yoke end and put it on my driveshaft and just use the trasfer case that I got from him.. That will work won't it?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.