Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
918 Posts

·
hates EVERYTHING!
11,456 Posts
Yea, JRock all kidding aside...Tell us a little about your ride and what your looking for and I'm sure somebody can help you out....
Hell, with you being in Germany I bet it's tough finding parts...I'll go to my salvage yards for ya if I have to, just give us more info:thumbup ....and like Zilla said..Welcome to the site...if you can ignore all our cutting up, theres great info here...:beer

P.S. sorry if we offended but theres a J-Roc on here and alot of us prolly that it was you at first glance and was just horsen' around...:toothless

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well I'm not sure what exactly I need. Where to find the gear ratio on the case. There is a little yellow metal tag bolted to it but the numbers don't look like a ratio.

How hard is it to rebuild the T-case?

Thanks for any help?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah I brought the truck 2 months ago, I noticed the rear main and the transfer was leaking. I intended to change both seals over the columbus day weekend but I guess that was not soon enough. Ran out of fluid drivin down the road.:banghead :cry

·
Registered
331 Posts
Ouch...I just had that happen to me 2 weeks ago. I'm keeping my old case in hopes of rebuilding it. Keith estimated that you need between 250 to 450 to do a rebuild. Maybe someone will have a case their are parting out.

·
Registered
53 Posts
We just rebuilt a case... all new bearings, seals, new main shaft, new oil pump, new chain gear, etc... for about 150 bucks. It isnt hard to do at all if youre mechanically inclined.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts