Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a building consultant and work large commercial property losses all across the U.S.. I travel anywhere from 100 days a year, to last years 282 days on the road. I've been at this for the last 15 years and for the most part, love it. The majority of times I travel, I choose to drive my F150, simply because I enjoy having my truck, my firearms, and my equipment with me.

This weeks adventures landed me in Fort Collins, Colorado. I took some time off from work yesterday, and me and my co-worker headed up into the mountains. We mapped it out and ended up hitting some trails in my 2016 F-150 Fx4. We went all through the Arapaho & Roosevelt National Forest and up into the Red Feather Lakes area. The main trail was approx. 35 miles and was fairly mild. If we were in the Bronco we could have turned off many times and got into some serious wheeling, but I know, we both felt blessed just to be up in the mountains. The scenery was beautiful.... mountains, creeks, skyline, deer and turkey everywhere. We loaded me up a river rock as a souvenir. It will go in the front flower bed with the other rocks I've collected over the years.

Stay tuned for my next adventure, lol....

Attachments

·
Addicted to Junk
10,411 Posts
Arapahoe and Roosevelt NFs are awesome. My buddies and I were out there a few summers ago.

Nice rock!

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, the new rock is going back to Colorado. After much consideration, the wife and I have decided to list the house and are relocating to the Denver area. I was recently offered and have accepted a position as a project director for a large commercial restoration company. We are very excited for this opportunity and can't wait to see what the next chapter of our lives brings. The position comes with a much needed increase in salary, a matching 401K, a better benefits package, and even truck and phone allowances. This blessing should allow me to take the Bronco on up to the next level even sooner than I originally planned. I am so thankful and can't hardly wait to take in all of the great wheeling locations, camping sites and beautiful scenery. Bronco's West!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts