Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 217 Posts

·
Ultra Premium Member
1996 EB w/5.8 TOO much lift, 44" Mudders & 5:43-5:38's
4,989 Posts
That is really freakin' cool. They got the scale and details perfect;the thing looks real. I want one too! :thumbup

Not sure why the video won't show up??

:thumbup

·
Registered
689 Posts
WOW! I need that, now shut up and take my money!

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,812 Posts
Agree these are pretty cool. I like they took the effort to add the details to it to make it this correct. Also the lockable diffs, selectable gear only adds to how cool this is.
I think is speaks a lot to how popular these trucks are or becoming, I mean they could of spent the same amount a time making a Blazer one, but they didn't.

·
Ultra Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Thanks Quader1

Reactions: Quader1

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Did you go to Traxxas' website??

https://traxxas.com/products/landing/bronco/

Portal axles, 2spd transmission, selectable lockers, aluminum coilovers, steel C-channel frame, adjustable wheelbase, waterproof electronics!
Frame mounted steering servo with tracbar, and scale-ish floorpans. Even comes with a brush bar & rear-mount spare tire. Freewheeling sticker package! I mean, come on, this thing is ****ing cool. No doubt, im buying one.

·
Ultra Premium Member
4,989 Posts
Okay, somebody put together a Group Buy.

:popc1:

Reactions: Weber

·
Registered
1986 Ford Bronco, 351w with edelbrock aluminum top end and holly 600.
2,319 Posts
That’s awesome! It’s funny to me that it’s Ford approved - they need to model the new bronco after it. Maybe they need to hire those boys to run the truck division!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Low Buck Bum
3,534 Posts
That's badass! I'm definitely getting one. I wonder if that's RTR price?
They're showing the price at $479, I'm thinking it's probably RTR at that price, probably without controller or batteries. I can't afford the thing :banghead but am hoping they release the shell separately so I can slap it on a cheaper scale crawler :toothless

·
Registered
809 Posts
They're showing the price at $479, I'm thinking it's probably RTR at that price, probably without controller or batteries. I can't afford the thing :banghead but am hoping they release the shell separately so I can slap it on a cheaper scale crawler :toothless
Yeah it is spendy but you should have seen my wife's face when I told her how much it was:lowblow.

I remember when I was ~12 and got a Traxxas Stampede it was probably the best day of my childhood. But it's crazy how far they have come. I haven't been into R/C for about 6 years and I was into planes more than anything else.

·
Low Buck Bum
3,534 Posts
I bought a pair of cheap Chinese crawlers off Amazon for Christmas for the boy and I to play with... now I'm mentally planning out a trail behind the house with obstacles and everything! Yeah, my wife thought it was cool when I showed her the picture, but I got a similar reaction at the price, lol.

·
Ford Hoarder
78 & 92
6,812 Posts
Yes should include controller. Traxxas does not very many that are not RTR with controller. Will still need some good lipos for this beast though.

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
I saw that last year when they announced it would be avail in '18

only thing I don't like is it is a crawler not a speeder
I wonder if I could buy the body and fit it to my nitro revo ??

it looks bad ass,specially with the lights working
that is what my truck left the factory looking like
and really wish it still looked like that !

·
Registered
3,425 Posts
Agree these are pretty cool. I like they took the effort to add the details to it to make it this correct. Also the lockable diffs, selectable gear only adds to how cool this is.
I think is speaks a lot to how popular these trucks are or becoming, I mean they could of spent the same amount a time making a Blazer one, but they didn't.
another company has had a similar vintage blazer out for a while now

·
ate lug
88 + 96 broncos, 96 F250
8,538 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I saw that last year when they announced it would be avail in '18

only thing I don't like is it is a crawler not a speeder
I wonder if I could buy the body and fit it to my nitro revo ??

it looks bad ass,specially with the lights working
that is what my truck left the factory looking like
and really wish it still looked like that !
Its a 21T motor. Its gotta be fast. Remember, it has a 2spd transmission afterall. Get the highest volt battery you can fit, and if its still not fast enough change the gear on the motor. Its a standard 550 series, theres bound to be more gears out there. Looks like theres 5 different tunes on the ESC too, which is pretty cool. So you could totally set it up for bashing or crawling pretty easily.

Vaterra is the one that makes the scale K5 Blazer but they also make a 1972 Bronco and two 1968 F100s (a truggy, and a lowered street truck)

Vaterra

RC4WD also make some really cool scale r/cs, but no Fords.

1 - 20 of 217 Posts