Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
picked her up about 3 months ago.. basc stock with 31s.. since than

Iv added a holley 670 truck avenger,35 14.5 thornbirds.. cut fenders.. and got a winch for up front and countless hours prepn her for water with new parts.. took her woodsn last night couldnt be happier.. anyways heres some pics lemme know what u guys think

·
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
3,881 Posts
Love that, shame you had to cut fenders though. :/

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
*sigh* I miss my 78.. =(

Looks good though!

·
Registered
169 Posts
Nice Bronco. I haven't ever heard anything good about thornbirds though.

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Nice Bronco. I haven't ever heard anything good about thornbirds though.
They're the typical swamper.. Not round but good offroad.. Though I have seen thornbirds fall apart more then I have boggers.. :thumbup

:toothless

·
Registered
304 Posts
looking good, except for the thornbirds. horrible tires, well scratch that, at least they LOOK good.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
iv had ground hawgs,mud terrains, bfg all terrains 2 diff dick cepecks .. and honestly i read all the reviews of them sucking ...iv got no complaints after monday wheeln with them.. mud sand dirt had a puddle over the tire.. didnt touch my winch.. so i cant talk crap about em.. pluss i got a good deal on all 4 on rims

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
i got my 4inch coils and leafs for the back.. im gathering the rest of the parts
thought you said you were done? yeah, right. wait till the lift gets on, then the 35s wont be big enough! thats the best part of our trucks/projects....they never get done, there is always something to customize or build!

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
haha yea no im not done.. i only meant done for the moment done enof to finally offroad.. and i was already lookn for bigger tires.. and ill prolly throw these thornbirds on my 94.. and get a bigger set of boggers

1 - 16 of 16 Posts