Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rocket Fuel aka Cuban Coffee.....It lives up to it's name. I'm dizzy and my heart is pounding like a jack hammer.

[/IMG]

That is all

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
What the hell is it and where did you get it?

And is that pic of YOUR hand or one you found on the internet? I ain't tryin to be mean, but if that is your hand what the heck happened to it?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Man,back in the early eighties I tried that stuff.We were walking through Little Havana in Miami.I bought a shot from a street vendor,woofed it and kept on walking.Within 2 blocks my scalp was tingling,my fingers were trembling,and my heart was redlined.I think it's actually liquid meth.:goodfinge
Speakin of meth,it's time for Breakin Bad.Stay off that shit or you'll be turning tricks in the back of the BKO;)

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in Miami Florida working. Its super concentrated expresso. Yes that's my hand. The cell phone pic just made it look funny. Definately wont be hitting any more of that stuff. Been a couple of hours and I'm still dizzy

·
Registered
971 Posts
Yup i just learned that in my spanish class. Finally got to put those skills to use

·
Sway's jealous of my
2,856 Posts
On a side note,

I'd like a better picture taken of both your hands. That must be a VERY weird angle, or maybe I'm just losing it.

Also, what does the rest of the little cup say?

·
Registered
773 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
On a side note,

I'd like a better picture taken of both your hands. That must be a VERY weird angle, or maybe I'm just losing it

Also, what does the rest of the little cup say?
It had the name of the coffee company and a phone number on it.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts