Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive got the opportunity to buy a 78 brono 351M with a 4" lift, it need wheels tires rear bumper top and tailgatem it runs fine and 4wd still works fine no title but i'm in SC its not too hard to get one on anything. .... $700. how hard would it be to find the parts? i checked the marketplace didn't see much.

ALSO i went to the Junjyard yesterday and saw a very nice 78 F150, i've had a 78 and a 79 and sold both, i know how hard parts are for them. the drivtrain had already been pulled but the trim left on was MINT as were the body panels, it was only missing the hood, this thing had no rust, i hated seeing it in the yard broke my heart just about. any of you guys need front fenders grille or doors? i'm in SC can work out shipping.

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Ive got the opportunity to buy a 78 brono 351M with a 4" lift, it need wheels tires rear bumper top and tailgatem it runs fine and 4wd still works fine no title but i'm in SC its not too hard to get one on anything. .... $700. how hard would it be to find the parts? i checked the marketplace didn't see much..
Extremely difficult...so give me the address of said Bronco so you won't have to worry about the headaches...haha. In reality, wheels and tires are easy to do, a rear bumper should be easy, a 78/9 tailgate may be a little harder...but I know other guys have adapted other year tailgates. The only difficult thing to find would probably be the top, I dunno anyone reproducing them as a unit...I know LMC (boo hiss) sells replacement panels, JBG might sell some used tops, but shipping would be killer.

ALSO i went to the Junjyard yesterday and saw a very nice 78 F150, i've had a 78 and a 79 and sold both, i know how hard parts are for them. the drivtrain had already been pulled but the trim left on was MINT as were the body panels, it was only missing the hood, this thing had no rust, i hated seeing it in the yard broke my heart just about. any of you guys need front fenders grille or doors? i'm in SC can work out shipping.

I'm in NC...where about are you in SC, might have to make a trip down your way or work something out. Shoot me a PM with the details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts