Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
okay so hello out there.. im in search of other bronco folks for help with mine im in the middle of bringing mine back from near death and i have lots of questions.. i dont search.. so dont tell me to search i have put enough of that in with dogpile.. hence why im giving up and joining the crowd.. anyway ive owned my truck for 5 years or longer and i have run it to the ground so anyway hello out there to the fellow ford freaks and rednecks.. my goal is to take my truck and make it a nice performance bronco with the ability to get dirty if ya know what i mean and im sure ya do.. anyway i have a blog and a photo section for my truck on my space... here is a direct link to the photo section showing all the difference crap i have tried to do.. http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/ind...viewPicture&friendID=64176899&albumId=1449853 .. i just want to say thanks in advance for any help i can get from here

·
Premium Member
9,984 Posts
Welcome to FSB Brother ~ :beer

I have to agree with stangmata about "searching", it's a apart of the process here, sort of a ritual on how to learn to wrench on these BKO'S and the whole point is to help each other. So by "not" searching first, you waste time duplicating topics already discussed and kind of "diss" everyone by wasting their time. :doh0715:

So if you have a problem and won't search you wont get any help and probably get flamed in the process. :banghead

For me, it's a matter of respect for those who came before me and helped me learn. JMO

:thumbup

·
Registered
3,976 Posts
i wouldnt bother searchin either, alot of guys are gonna cry about it though.

·
Registered
286 Posts
i dont search..
Welcome to FSB. There is a lot of great information here. Too bad you won't find any of it since you don't search.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts