Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
recently had to do a bunch of work on the front end and had the front end jacked up for little over a week, after putting new suspension in the front and getting it back on the ground, the front end now sits a bit higher than the back and it looks goofy as hell. is there a way to fix this without getting new leaf springs?

·
Registered
24 Posts
mine is like that now. i replaced my shocks up front with 4 nitrogen shocks still have the ones that came with the lift in the back and they need to be replaced. should have ordered them at the same time!

·
Registered
24 Posts
im about to start building my rear bumper maybe next weekend. you wouldnt happen to have any simple/cheap designs would you?

·
Roller rockers are gay
19,197 Posts
Have you had it aligned yet or even driven it yet? Most IFS suspensions will sit higher just from taking them off the ground due to the camber change. Hell my minivan sat 2 inches high in the nose the other day after I set the front end back down. Moved it 6 feet and it leveled out.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I just put new shocks and front coils in and had the same issue. I am about to put 1 1/2 inch blocks on the rear to level it. I will let you know how it turns out.

·
Registered
24 Posts
thanks Steve, think im going to try to make one.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts