Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im wanting to install a truck toolbox (the one that sits flush in the bed) into my 1990 bronco behind the rear seat. It will provide as a storage compartment for the air tank, tow straps and a few other odd and end stuff, keep it all from sliding around in the back and keep the back clean. Will this be a hard install and has anyone ever done this?

Thanks

ps. Why does most ppl that drive broncos install a cb?

·
OOPS GIVE A DAMN IS BROKE
8,920 Posts
should not be that hard to install just make sure you to the store with measurements in hand

and as the cb cauyse most of us use them while wheelin :thumbup

·
College User
2,026 Posts
Cbs work when cell phones dont.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
took a few pics of the new cargo storage organizer same unit as before just new space
right side door has to open this way for a special unit

side view with drawers closed

side view with drawers open and either bungie cord or strapping points which haven't been mounted. mounted ends have hinge's so when not in use they'll lay flat

this is a pic of it closed this end will face the rear seat so it's out of view unless the seat is folded. can you see the locks?

i feel that making this i utilized the space a little better and can still put stuff in the back.

·
Wanna see my
4,448 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Blaze, i wheel my shit to, well actually just mud in it. Im not gonna beat up my DD climbing rocks or trails :-D. Ok so i dont need a cb, my cell should work then.

Massbronco, that looks pretty sweet, good job on that one. Oh and btw, yeah i can see the locks, but still looks good.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts