Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My buddy Chris made it back from Japan and his leave got approved to stay through next weekend, so we're on for Truckhaven.

We're leaving Friday morning, coming home on Sunday afternoon.

As always, all are welcome, but be prepared to hit some rough spots, and also as always, body damage is possible.

If you're camping, all I ask is that you try to bring some firewoood if you have access to some.

This is a family event, but we do like to get a little rowdy around the campfire. Nothing obnoxious or inappropriate for kids, but mas cervezas will be consumed, and everyone is asked to bring a couple of bottles of Sobe. It's probably a good idea to camp 50 feet or further from the fire ring....:drinkbud

See you there!

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
:rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon :rockon

I should be there!

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
Who is in for this? It's not gonna just be jeepers is it peteyg. If I can ever get ahold of "the guy" to find out about the cj. He is never around.

·
huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
7,220 Posts
put me down as iffy....

the bronco is on the trailer but i need to fix some stuff i broke... 1 wheel drive aint so fun.. hahahah

·
huh
1995 Bronco, Slightly Modified
7,220 Posts
ill have a definate answer by thursday. we have a huge job in Loma Linda which will dictate if i have time to fix the bronco or not.. hopefully it isnt as much a PITA as the plans make it look...

·
Registered
2,400 Posts
DANG!

Duty on the 6th!:banghead
Am I ever going to be able to wheel again?:doh0715:
The BKO is running good though.:thumbup

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
Well I m not sure now. Will cost alot in gas to drive the BKO like last time and I don't have a tow. We'll see I guess. If I do it's just Sat like last time and I will bring Linda and Chase again.

·
Registered
1,033 Posts
I don't think my stocker will handle the rough spots but I am down for a ride along if someone has room if nothing else comes up i would def be down for a camp fire and some beers.
I already did enough body damage on the last trip, I really need a lift tires and some sliders lol

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
Yeah but you made it some places I would have never taken a stocker!

·
Registered
2,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It will be a lot of fun, regardless...and the campfire should be good. We're leaving tomorrow morning around 11...we should be in camp by 2.

And yeah...gas is a killer, but if you put it in perspective, it will only cost about $25 more than the last trip...think about how much gas you used and what the difference is in cost....

Did I mention the campfire and beer?

·
Bad MoFo
591 Posts
peteyg said:
Did I mention the campfire and beer?
*cough*shameless plug*cough*

1 - 20 of 28 Posts