Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I attended the Truckin Nationals at Firebird Raceway in PHX this weekend.
Much sun burn and beer was to be had. Chicks, beer, trucks, etc. It was fan-friggin-tastic.

This truck turned a 19 second 1/4 mile on an original 1952 Kenworth powerplant Cummins diesel.

lots of chicks in thongs. I cant tell if they are 15, 18, or 30 years old. They should be tagged with appropriate age.

These bikes were awesome. If I had one of these when i was 13, I would be like Tupac or Biggie in my neighborhood.

This was the only fullsize I could find,

Every year this event is a blast. HOT as hell, but fun. The freestyle motorcross competition was absolutely incredible.
More pics on my superford,

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i didnt say, and I couldnt find the owner.

My head got torched, even with sunblock on.

·
Diesel Gynachologist
11,532 Posts
I was going to go but decided to go wheelin instead, which was way better than any show

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was going to go but decided to go wheelin instead, which was way better than any show
I hear ya, wheelin musta been nice.

I love watching the monster trucks pull doughnuts, doin wheelies and crushing old cadillacs. Diesel drags were my favorite.
Some superduties and big dodge cummins drag in the 13 second area. Let me tell you, .. there is 1/4 mile of black diesel plume from one end of the track to the other. It was awesome.

There were some ford lightnings in the very low 12's beating up on little dakotas. Some 7 second blown trucks, and then there was the semi trucks.

I looked for dogonmut but didnt see him anywhere.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts