Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am going to Trucks Gone Wild weekend at East Coast Off Road Park on the 26/27. I cannot wait. I will have pics and video for all of you.

Is anyone else goint?

·
Banned
906 Posts
So I am going to Trucks Gone Wild weekend at East Coast Off Road Park on the 26/27. I cannot wait. I will have pics and video for all of you.

Is anyone else goint?
I'm not far from the park. I can round up my buddy since he lives in the same county.

Hollar at me when yer going man.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
we leaving SC at about 0800 on Sat morning. So we should get there at about noon or so. I will have my Big White Bronco.

·
Banned
906 Posts
Be prepare to see some deep holes. :histerica

I don't know if you ever been but I haven't yet because I haven't had time but all of my buddies have and they said it's rough.

Here's a little bit

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Rt_NW_pPgE

Is that yer Bronco behind the 78 when it's coming up?

I'm wonderin if I should take my 79 even though my main bearings are copper colored. I got good oil psi though....

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
no that's not my bronco, does look like mine though. That old Ford in the video is EVIL!! I have never been there and am so excited that I can hardly sleep at night.

·
Banned
906 Posts
no that's not my bronco, does look like mine though. That old Ford in the video is EVIL!! I have never been there and am so excited that I can hardly sleep at night.
We will give you a South Georgia welcome then we can go to the river :popc1:

After we pull yer Bronco out of the mud with the Deuce and a half, Bulldozer or other trucks.

I will try some of the holes out but not to many cause my Broncos on 31s Lol.

I will be the one getting stuck.

Oh, and it cost to get in the mud park you know.

http://www.ecc-orp.com/

Wish I could bring my old Ford... :(

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
heck No, we stayin in a hotel, Air Conditioning, TV, and Showers. Plus I'm trying to keep my kids away from all the drunks.

·
Banned
906 Posts
heck No, we stayin in a hotel, Air Conditioning, TV, and Showers. Plus I'm trying to keep my kids away from all the drunks.
You will either have to go to Waycross or Blackshear for that...I don't think there is no motels in Brantley Co.

I will show yall around and if yall want to go to the river... :rockon

Oh, and there will be alot of drunks sometimes but no GLASS bottles...so there be open cans.

Plus the little gas station in Hortense burned down so bring what you want before you get here...they might sell stuff at the park....

·
Premium Member
261 Posts
that looks like a good time, i wish they did that kinda stuff up here.

·
Banned
906 Posts
It's a Southern thing. Come on down.

·
Mud God - R.I.P.
5,788 Posts
I got a few pics,new camera and forgot to put a BIG card in

We are going to build of these(smaller) latter this year

EB with 5 tons and 28ls

US

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Looks like lots of fun. We used to have a place here similar called Henry's Knob. It didn't offer as much as this place but was fun and free. If you were truly motivated you could drive cars into it too. Had giant sand flats that offered fun for everyone. Good times, good times!

tim

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
here are some pics from me. I had a blast, my buddy broke his z71 after about 20 min of playing. I twisted my rear end so hard that the spring perches came off (pulling another Ford out). so we left on Sun morning instead of going back. Rockford did you see that Blazer flip. it was awsome, and did you see the other one doing wheelies. there were some awsome trucks there. I think i need about 100000 so I can build on so if anyone is interested in sponsering me just let me know!!!! lol

First, a couple of my bronco!!!

some other cool trucks

·
Banned
906 Posts
Place was so packed...I bout slide off the side of the road into a deep ditch...lol. It was also very hot but had a nice pond to jump in.

Everyone was breaking driveshafts. Next time I am going to be stocked up on driveshafts and sell them on the spot. My buddies friend broke his Chevy Blazer driveshaft right when he got in the pit.

Lots of people were bashing the Fords but I got a video to make up for that.

Nice truck Chris. Wish I would have stayed longer but storm was poppin up and my little stock Bronco wouldn't handle much. Maybe you get that perch fixed. Glad we met. I didn't see you there Rockford unless I overlooked. Maybe we will meet next time

LOTS OF HOT GALS THERE!!! WOOOOOOOOOO! Just wish there was mud wrestlin available.

Wish I had my 79 there. Next time I will bring it. Yall just hit me up when yall head back. Glad yall enjoyed it up here. Yall come back anytime.

Chris, shoulda rode with Ole Nasty (78 Ford thats blue and jacked up on tractor tires). Got a 521 ci in him I think.

Yall bring some driveshafts, axles, and the other parts just incase next time. ;) Lol.

I got some pictures and a video as well...

1 - 20 of 50 Posts