Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else not like the new hosts? Man I used to like the show with Stacy on it. Maybe I just need to give it some more time but the projects so far have been lame. I mean the first diesel buildup they did was almost the same thing Stacy did. Well just wanted to get your opinions on it.

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
"in today's episode, we install an air filter on a jeep! Then, we hit the trails!" - yeah, in a farm field!

I'm still not impressed with these clowns. That mr. clean guy seems to be over compensating for the other guy's lack of enthusiasm. And, apparently, growling your speech makes it more better :rolleyes:

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
I tried to watch it and I just couldn't, it really sucks now.

·
Registered
867 Posts
I totally agree, these two guy really suck.
I thought that they would at least do something original with the trucks.
The morning power block use to be my motivation to get out and work on the trucks.
But now they just blow,
On the good side the hotrod show is doing a dirt track modified car

·
Premium Member
1994 Bronco XLT , 5.8 EFI, 6" Lift, 35X12.5 BFGs K3
6,838 Posts
I can't get into shows that have every single damn part "available" or just "given" to them to fix up the rides...

Maybe it's cause I am a jealous broke SOB.. I don't know..

·
The Anti Yam!
22,674 Posts
edluvsbronc said:
thought the show sucked.thought i was watching WWF.
davids78bronco said:
That mr. clean guy seems to be over compensating for the other guy's lack of enthusiasm. And, apparently, growling your speech makes it more better :rolleyes:
Yea that guy realy bothers me.

He has a definant Goldburg man crush.

·
Registered
92 Posts
ex- wwf guy was in a freakin commercial. when i heard that i figured he was just acting like he knows what the hell he is doing. i give the show a few more episodes,maybe 1 season. i think we all need to e-mail spike tv and tell them how much we think these guys suck.:toothless

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
moldmaker said:
i think we all need to e-mail spike tv and tell them how much we think these guys suck.
I don't know about anyone else, but I have been. Same thing I did, when Michelle Spaziano was the first host of the 'block

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
davids78bronco said:
"in today's episode, we install an air filter on a jeep! Then, we hit the trails!" - yeah, in a farm field!

I'm still not impressed with these clowns. That mr. clean guy seems to be over compensating for the other guy's lack of enthusiasm. And, apparently, growling your speech makes it more better :rolleyes:
yeah that one was great. Those tires were real beefy !! I liked how they made there own trail running over bushes and stuff. I had watching two idiots playing grab ass.

·
Dead Horse
5,933 Posts
i liked it before,but now it really sucks, did u see there version of offroad?? a car coulda ran through the brush like that

·
Registered
541 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
yeah that one was great. Those tires were real beefy !! I liked how they made there own trail running over bushes and stuff. I had watching two idiots playing grab ass.
::stupid

·
Registered
867 Posts
1clean5.8 said:
I think its turning into an episode of Broke back mountain.
Ya that Goldberg wanta be, all he needs is some leather chaps and a dog collar and he would be set to go:histerica

·
is FSB'd out
5,159 Posts
hipropos said:
Ya that Goldberg wanta be, all he needs is some leather chaps and a dog collar and he would be set to go:histerica
moldmaker said:
ex- wwf guy was in a freakin commercial. when i heard that i figured he was just acting like he knows what the hell he is doing. i give the show a few more episodes,maybe 1 season. i think we all need to e-mail spike tv and tell them how much we think these guys suck.:toothless
That roided out dude was on an episode of "Dog Eat Dog"...

Stacey David has forgotten more about trucks than these new hosts know put together.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts