Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
13,891 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished watching the "new" episode a few minutes ago. So far, i'm not impressed. The musclehead is a real tool... seems to be there for comedy relief. I DID like the Dodge tho. Makes me want a diesel truck even more. What I noticed, was that after they made the engine mods, they said nothing about what they did - if anything - about the trans mods

·
Registered
82 Posts
I thought the same thing. I felt like I was watching "Truck Universe " (Which I feel is a dupli-color/deezee comerical)

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Yea the truck was nice, the new hosts suck. Bring back Stacey!!

James

·
Geaux Tigers!!
2,295 Posts
I agree. I'd hate to see Trucks! turn into WWF. Listening to the 'roid monster talk is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

The truck was okay, but what's with the lowrider offset on the wheels?

Tommy

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Joes93Bronco in the ORIGINAL Stacy David Thread said:
Just watched the new "Trucks".

Really not impressed with the new hosts. First thing they had to do was break Stacys deisel horsepower record. WTF? They couldnt do something new and kewl, they had to get into a bigger dick contest? Lame. Also I dont think the Stone Cold Clone turned a wrench the entire show. He mouthed off alot and lifted some heavy shit, drove the truck, but actually install something? Dont think he did.

Wasnt impressed with the other guy either. O'course next to King Kong he just looks small and gay.

Well I hope Extreme starts showin more new stuff. Otherwise I just might stop watchin Powerblock. Dont know what im gonna do with my Sunday mornings now. Have to go outside, or talk to my wife (shudder), or play with my kids (GASP!).

ah hell........

:goodfinge

dick

j/k

·
Registered
554 Posts
I too want stacy back...I wanna see the end of srg. rock as well or know were I can get more recent info on it.

There has to be a comment thing someplace or e-mail addy for the show. Those two new guys suck.

I realy liked how stacy was able to give a preaty good step by step (well for TV anyway) on stuff and explain things.

At least the rest of the powerblock is preaty cool, I was kinda not sure about the muscle car show as well but I love it esp. after they showed the co-host from rad rides in the first episode.

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
I saw it and was pretty dissapointed, those new guys suck, I want the mullet man back! And it doesn't look like they are gonna be doin anymore 4x4 rigs, i guess because of xtreme 4x4.....that girl on there(jessi?) is hot thou :thumbup Maybe she should host trucks with stacey?

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
davids78bronco said:
Just finished watching the "new" episode a few minutes ago. So far, i'm not impressed. The musclehead is a real tool... seems to be there for comedy relief. I DID like the Dodge tho. Makes me want a diesel truck even more. What I noticed, was that after they made the engine mods, they said nothing about what they did - if anything - about the trans mods

ya know you really shoulda searched ya noob! there is already ONE WHOLE thread on this subject!

:goodfinge

·
FSB's Resident A$$HOLE
2,644 Posts
how many freakin times are we gonna do diesel mods, most noteably the SAME things from bully dog on differnet trucks. im really tired of that crap, it was a waste of my 30 minutes to watch it....but luckily after it they had an hour of stacey style trucks....one of the best ones IMO aired, the one with the m715 feature

the new guys got a lot of work to do to get a positive opinion from me

wes

·
green ones make me horny
11,136 Posts
im no longer watching it cause there is no stacy david. that dude was awesome and the new guy is an idiot

·
Registered
2 Posts
A lot of people don't know it but Stacey has his own website. He said

Many of you have heard that I will no longer be hosting TRUCKS! Well that’s true, but don’t worry, we’ve got a new show that I know you’re going to love. I can’t give you details just yet but rest assured, you’ll be hearing about it real soon. Join the email list for updates - this won't be the last you see of me!

I'm Glad

http://www.staceydavid.com/

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
Maximum180 said:
A lot of people don't know it but Stacey has his own website. He said

Many of you have heard that I will no longer be hosting TRUCKS! Well that’s true, but don’t worry, we’ve got a new show that I know you’re going to love. I can’t give you details just yet but rest assured, you’ll be hearing about it real soon. Join the email list for updates - this won't be the last you see of me!

I'm Glad

http://www.staceydavid.com/
yeah all of that has been covered in this thread HERE

·
Wrenching for a Livin'
6,949 Posts
Well, it looks like stacey will finish sgt. rock and the hairy hauler....and hes starting a new show with a more technical aspect. SWEET

·
Premium Member
556 Posts
the new "trucks" really blows. if i am not working on a project on saturday or out wheelin, then i am watchin all the saturday morning car shows. after extreme 4x4 my day watching will be done. i don't see any reason to watch that crap if all they are going to do is rehash the same tired ass crap. the bully dog thing has been done on maybe every car show on tv. if ther arent going cover any four by stuff or even mods or mechanical crap i have no need for it.
the guy that isn't the roid boy is supposedly the painter of the copperhead project. go figure. but he is being over shadowed by the wwf fella for sure. seems like some pretty bad programming and staffing choices there.
wtf.

·
Crusher Mike
6,111 Posts
Good show tells you how to do everything to Diesels(yee haw) your right though The guy is a tool and hes never dirty. I want my own show to act like an asshat on.

·
Stuck like a MoFo
3,450 Posts
I want to be like all these people and never get my hands dirty on a Automotive show.....how the hell is that possible. I just get in my truck to go to the store and i am dirty. BTW Xtreme 4x4 is the only one i watch now, they seem to go more technical than most shows on their tech.....I didn't really like Stacey but he is alot better than the replacements

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Its there first show guys, give them a break. Give them a chance to get there hands dirty and we will see what they can do. There was also many shows where Stacy didn't even pick up a wrench.

·
Registered
8,257 Posts
yeah but like i said earlier i think they should have come out with something "new and improved" for their first show. not "we got a bigger dick then Stacy and we're gonna prove it" by basically doing the same thing Stacy has done. Wheres the originality?

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
Joes93Bronco said:
yeah but like i said earlier i think they should have come out with something "new and improved" for their first show. not "we got a bigger dick then Stacy and we're gonna prove it" by basically doing the same thing Stacy has done. Wheres the originality?
I highly doubt thats what they had in mind.

·
ladies enjoy his
4,280 Posts
it pissed me off, i tivo it every week, and most of the time thats my highlight of the weekend (yes i have a life, but i love to watch shows about trucks)

and i saw the new dudes and didnt like it, i gave em a shot, but nothing

they didnt say anything about how they did the install

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.