Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looks like Trump took 40 of the delegates in Utah while Bernie got 16. I think it was about 299,000 votes for trump and about 75,000 for Bernie and Biden got 7 delegates with 39,000 votes. Every little bit helps. Trump 2020!!:p
Swamp

·
Joisey don't smell funny
1,173 Posts
I firmly believe he will take another 4 years. I also believe that the majority of Trump supporters are keeping quiet due to the extreme leftists that are unpredictable when you tell them you are for Trump. No one wants to get gang beaten or have their house vandalized, they'll just voice their opinion on ballot day.

·
Registered
1989 Bronco, Eddie Bauer, Raven Black
353 Posts
Probably the most investigated individual on the planet. When nothing came up the “make believe narrative” took effect.

When that failed, C-19!!!
When that was failing...G. Floyd!

What’s next???

·
Registered
95 5.8L MAF XLT, Hedman Shorties/MF SS Y & Muff, E4OD, Man hubs, KYB Quads, 31x10.5x15, 301K miles
870 Posts
The G. Floyd stuff is to cover up the Hilliary Investigation also, don't Fagetabout that, like they want you to.

·
Registered
645 Posts
not sure reading bernie/trump tea leaves means much at this time.

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,559 Posts
I firmly believe he will take another 4 years. I also believe that the majority of Trump supporters are keeping quiet due to the extreme leftists that are unpredictable when you tell them you are for Trump. No one wants to get gang beaten or have their house vandalized, they'll just voice their opinion on ballot day.
No fear here... Bring it... But the national gun rights association sticker, USMC sticker, blue star banner in my window or the 5 dogs might be a bit of a deterrent...

20200528_203642-1.jpg

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,559 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Well, it might not mean much, but I think it says a lot.
I did not mean to disrespect but am looking at this as a national thing and Utah is not aligned with many areas of the country. Case in point, we went to a flea market Saturday outside Johnson City, TN and there was Trump stuff everywhere. I would say 25% of the booths had Trump stuff for sale. I noticed but did not say anything but my wife brought it up how there was not one single Biden item there, NOT ONE and it is a big flea market. Different areas have different politics and looking at one area could lead us to believe it will be a stroll in the park. I live in a waffle state and Trump needs every vote he can get and I do not want anyone feeling overconfident and not go vote. The left is fired up and appears they are ready to vote, and there are more liberals than conservatives. If conservatives want to win they have to show up and vote, all of them.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No disrespect taken by any means. I was just trying to say a whole the state seems to be shunning the democrats. Being from Wisconsin we see the rural areas covered by a sea of Republican campaign stuff, even the major cities have a decent amount, but the dang dems keep winning. It's nice to see that a state isn't being overridden by a suburban mentality.

Swamp

1 - 11 of 11 Posts