Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
82 XLT Lariat 351w, Edelbrock 1406 4bbl ,C6 auto, auto locking hubs ,33x10.5x15
2,576 Posts
Well... There it is... Exactly what we've been saying about why the president makes these "bombastic" tweets...
"Mulligan explained that Trump often exaggerates or embellishes issues on Twitter just to get the media to cover something he believes needs attention".

·
Premium Member
638 Posts
I give the MOCA test (the cognitive test used with presidents) to a half dozen patients per month and have used it for years. Here is guessing what a sample of Biden’s test would look like:

Tester: Okay Mr. Vice President please write/spell as many words that begin with the letter ‘f’ in one minute.
Biden’s response after one minute: forget, forget, forget, forget.

Tester: okay I know that was a tough one for ya. Okay count backwards from 100 by 7.
Biden: 102, umm you said by what? 7. Oh, oh, 97, 87, ummm, can’t remember, is that by 7?

Tester: Yeah that’s another tough one. Okay Mr. VP how about putting the following numbers in the correct increasing order: 4, 6, 7, 5, 2.
Biden: Oh no more numbers. 102, umm can’t do it. Next.

Tester: okay let’s try an abstract thinking test. What is the similarity between a bicycle and a train?
Biden: wait, wait, I know this. Hold on, hold on, I got it. They both have rubber tires. See I knew that one. I’m rollin, c’mon man.

Tester: okay Mr. VP let’s move on to the drawing part of the test.
Biden: Goodie crayon time. Do I get blue?

·
Registered
126 Posts
I laugh at the pearl clutching by his detractors.
Y’all have been trolled for so long, yet you continue to fall back into it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: BroncMom
21 - 23 of 23 Posts