Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so before this gets deleted, i posted here because i would imagine that most of the people running 1 ton rear axles frequent this section of the forum and more people looking at this forum would benefit from this information than those in say 80-96 or general repair and tech help.

If I am wrong, then i sincerely apologize.

Anyways, Ive finally got my 14B in the back of my bronco and ive been driving it with my 35s up front and a pair of 33 rollers out back on 16.5 rims. To say the least, its a pretty ackward looking setup and i cant wait to get my other two 35s on the back so i cant really use this tthing.

But, I am running into a TON of trouble finding rim options. the specific size i need is a 15x10 on 8x6.5 and im trying to get 3-3.25 inch bs. Summit has one or two rims that they can custom order in that size, but i am hoping to find something else... So where do you guys buy your rims and what rims/rim companies have you found to be good?

Thanks,

SM

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah dave shot me a pm, only thing is the back spacing is like 4.25, which is a lot more than i am looking for.

I found the monster mods on 4wheel customs, i guess im just trying to see if there are any other options available.

If i dont find anything by tomorrow night im going to order the pro comps

·
Registered
904 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks for the links wood. I ended up getting pro comp monster mods, they were cheaper than the second link and i couldnt find the 8 lugs in the first... granted i didnt look that much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.