Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Everyone,

Sorry if it was posted before. I'm on other forums and I get tired of people asking the same question too. I did search past posts and did not find what I was looking for. I have a 1991 Bronco with a Dana 44 front end. For what it's worth, the truck has a 5.8 with 3.55 gears. I recently broke the cap bearing for the automatic hub assembly while cleaning it. The assembly is fine, I just need a bearing for the cap. It is the one that fits just under the chrome exterior "4X4" cap (5 bolt T25 style) with a preload from the spring. I have searched for 2 days on the internet and have not found what I need. Unfortunately my local junkyards don't have the hub I'm looking for.

Can anyone point me towards a place I can purchace either the bearing or the whole automatic assembly? I really don't want to convert them to manual hubs.

Thank you for any help!

Paul

·
Banned
18,654 Posts
We have a Parts Wanted forum, so don't be surprised if a moderator moves this thread there.

If you had searched that forum, or the For Sale forum, you'd have found that I have that. E-mail me if you want it, but know that someone else is after it, too. Check this thread for my policies.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts