Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Cleaning the trails
931 Posts
Look up Hefty in the Vendor forum for your sliders.

Warn hubs. New about $100. Used, $25 if you can get them at the pick a part junkyards...

·
Registered
8,256 Posts
Jeez you need to slow down. You don't even know what these things are, yet you think you need them?

Tony he's talkin aboot locking diffs, not locking hubs.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah see thats why i got confused cause i know the locking hubs are on there but the lockers for the diff is for if one wheel loses traction the other willl keep turning if im correct

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
and listen i know some about trucks im just trying to get a better understanding on things i could later add you know sorry if im a newbie at this

·
Registered
40 Posts
Hey man no harm no foul. We all are newbs at some point, right? I'm still learning all kinds of stuff myself and this site is a wonderful resource along with a Chilton or Haynes manual. Some of the senior members just want us new guys to "search", read the stickies etc... because a lot of our questions have already been answered. Enjoy upgrading your Bronco...I know I have since discovering this site. :thumbup

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey man no harm no foul. We all are newbs at some point, right? I'm still learning all kinds of stuff myself and this site is a wonderful resource along with a Chilton or Haynes manual. Some of the senior members just want us new guys to "search", read the stickies etc... because a lot of our questions have already been answered. Enjoy upgrading your Bronco...I know I have since discovering this site. :thumbup
Thanks bro and I will have fun already am haha

·
Registered
153 Posts
i'm running the ected (aurburn) front and rear (front is new nothing to report now) the rear has been flawless so far, great traction locked and unlocked (posi unlocked fyi) i know some people dont like it. read some reviews and make your own call, lots of lockers to choose from. best of luck.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i'm running the ected (aurburn) front and rear (front is new nothing to report now) the rear has been flawless so far, great traction locked and unlocked (posi unlocked fyi) i know some people dont like it. read some reviews and make your own call, lots of lockers to choose from. best of luck.
how do you like your deaver springs?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts