Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
11,061 Posts
I’m trying to post a thread on dash parts, and get the no permission to post line
The site is having issues with permissions right now. I cant even access my OWN for-sale threads. It has to do with some upgrades going on.

·
Foolsize Member
1,553 Posts
@fullsize needs to get on this, it doesn't take too many site issues to run people off from a smaller community like ours :rolleyes:

·
Addicted to Junk
11,061 Posts

·
Addicted to Junk
11,061 Posts
Calm down, the site is going through an upgrade. These things happen. It hasn't stopped me from doing anything but accessing the for sale section. Not like its moving turtle slow and not updating like it was for 6 months last year for me...
@fullsize is not an individual. It is our owner, Vertical Scope's company IT user name to answer questions and communicate with us. It is often one of about 6 individuals. If they arent at work, they have no way to access the tools needed to work on our site. And since today is Columbus day, they might have it off too.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Calm down, the site is going through an upgrade. These things happen. It hasn't stopped me from doing anything but accessing the for sale section. Not like its moving turtle slow and not updating like it was for 6 months last year for me...

@fullsize is not an individual. It is our owner, Vertical Scope's company IT user name to answer questions and communicate with us. It is often one of about 6 individuals. If they arent at work, they have no way to access the tools needed to work on our site. And since today is Columbus day, they might have it off too.

Canadians (vertical scope) don’t celebrate Columbus Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Addicted to Junk
11,061 Posts
Canadians (vertical scope) don’t celebrate Columbus Day.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Neither do most Americans :duh

I didnt realize VS were Canadians...

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,383 Posts
I don't know for sure, but I'd be surprised if a user who contributed to the site regularly would up and abandon the site for one day of issues over a holiday weekend.

Come on guys, let's be serious.

·
Administrator
1,136 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response guys. Backed up from our Canadian thanksgiving, as was said.

I've gone and tried to fix all the issues with permissions to the Classified areas of the site and I believe everyone reporting issues should now be good. Let me know if you still have problems

Kevin

·
~*~*~*~*~*~*~
9,820 Posts
Sorry for the delay in response guys. Backed up from our Canadian thanksgiving, as was said.

I've gone and tried to fix all the issues with permissions to the Classified areas of the site and I believe everyone reporting issues should now be good. Let me know if you still have problems

Kevin
Did the rules change? One post and able to sell parts? See link.

·
Premium Member
1,119 Posts
Did the rules change? One post and able to sell parts? See link.
I think the restrictions have been removed since the platform change over. I think they are working on restoring the 75 post minimum to be able to access the classifieds.

There have been a couple of other "illegal" sale threads posted lately they handled after the fact.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts