Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i broke my passenger side (on the frame) stock ttb hanger and need another one. if it's local i will pick it up or i will pay for shipping if someone has one + whatever you want for it $$$

thanks,
ollie.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Ill try to ask Stan the Man today to see if we still have his floating around. But i doubt it at this point.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
you tried a Ford dealer yet?
not yet, but i wasn't trying to pay retail if i don't have to.

and ryan the alt you sold me a few years ago worked great on the night run at pismo. i was running 5 piaa 155wt lights on the bumper and my regular headlights with running lights plus my race radio and she didn't skip a beat!!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
PBR,

I was at galants truck salvage yesterday in oceanside, thye had 6-7 broncos, all in various states of disassembly, there were 2 i can remember that had the TTB's gone but had the hangers still there.

if you give them a call, they even pull the parts for you....

just a thought..

Chem

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Unless you have a portable battery operated grinder and about 20 batteries... My time is worth more, either dealer or ask Stan if he still has his. He just did a 4" lift and removed the stocks.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yikesbb is hooking me up!!! gotta love bronco guys!!!

·
Registered
845 Posts
Nice thing about galants,

stop by, look around, see something you like, get it yourself or leave a deposit and they will pull it for you and call you when it is ready....

I am in the process of picking up some tuff country extended radius arms and drop brackets for 150.00

they do all the work, it's worth it to me and all I have to do is get the tip of my index finger dirty pointing at the parts I need..

when I don't have the time to spend the day rolling around under a vehicle, this is the way to go.

yes, there are plenty of times I go to pick a part or ecology,,,, but sometimes the convenience is worth the price...

Chem

Chem

·
Registered
283 Posts
wow that seems pretty sweet chemfrk. Keep an eye out for another set of those extended RAs. Im looking to lift another bronco i have and this time i dont want those rock catching drop brackets. Or i can take those off your hands and turn you a profit?

·
Sayulita Layta!
6,826 Posts
I tossed mine in the garbage when I did my lift. One of the drop brackets, I think the passenger side, got pretty messed up when Ptack went crazy on the rivets with the cutoff wheel.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Well Stan, YOU wanted the lift done in one day, AND those rivets were a pain, so i think you came out of it alright:toothless

1 - 12 of 12 Posts