Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

TTB radius arm bracket for SAS

3K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Kellar 
#1 ·
I am doing a SAS and am just wondering if anybody uses the TTB radius arm bracket?

#2 ·
The only person I have ever seen do an SAS and retain the original mount is Oscar. But thats becouse he moded his rancho extended TTB radius arms to work on a solid axle and the Rancho arms reuse the radius arm bracket, relocated further back.

#3 ·
So the short answer is no. You can't because they don't use C bushings like the solids do. Shorter answer is sure you can if your a master welder.

EDIT: oops miss read the Q

#5 ·
So the short answer is no. You can't because they don't use C bushings like the solids do. Shorter answer is sure you can if you a master welder.
I think you misread his question.

#7 ·
I tried using the TTB brackets because the face of them is angled back to help keep the bushings "un-bound" at ride height.
But, alas they brought the bushings in too far and caused more bind than they helped. I never even got them spread far enough apart to fit on the frame, even with the C cap bolts loose as a goose.
I ended up using the 78 mounts and cut 20 degrees out of them. They work much better gooder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.