Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure who's all in Tucson.. However I have a friend who is going through a divorce and she needs help moving her stuff out of a garage and into a storage unit.. She's told me she has no one to help her and she's a tiny thing..

She wants to fly me out there just so I can help her move.. Sure I'd like to see my friend who I haven't seen in years, but that's just crazy.. It would cost over 200+ in a ticket + gas ect..

Figured I'd put out the word to see if anyone local would be willing to band together and help a complete stranger.. I know us California guys do this kind of stuff..:thumbup :toothless

I'm sure she'll get a uhaul and just needs a couple bodies to help load/unload..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She's looking to do it soon I'm guessing... Really anytime.. She's not working right now.. I can talk to her tonight and get a better idea..

I've been busy with my swap that I didn't talk to her at all over the weekend..

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well looks like she's going to be moving around the 15th of July.. Is anyone available to "pay it forward" and help my friend out?

·
Registered
9,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My friend got her new place today and I'm wondering if anyone can help her out.. Even if it's just 1 trip taking some big stuff..

1 - 7 of 7 Posts