Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright guys, i just moved to Tulsa on Monday, I need someone willing to help me out with a engine hoist and help me get my engine in my car. I will provide pizza and beer for helpers as compansation, the only thing i dont have for this install is the hoist itself, so i need someone to come my way and help out please!! I want to get this done before the 13th preferably, but really need it done before the 17th, that is when i start school. Please help me out guys, I need to get this done! as stated pizza and beer will be provided.

·
The "Dim"olitioner....
879 Posts
Welcome New okie! I don't believe there is many of us near Tulsa, there is a couple I know of, I'd help out if I could but can't make it sorry.

·
Premium Member
23,549 Posts
Are you missing Wyoming yet?

·
Ford Tatted On My Chest
1,456 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wrong chapter? when did you move?
I moved on September 29th is when I left. This will now be my native chapter, but ill drop in and see you guys some too :p

Welcome New okie! I don't believe there is many of us near Tulsa, there is a couple I know of, I'd help out if I could but can't make it sorry.
Hey thank you for the welcome! And if you can get the attention of the ones you know of close to here please do! it would be greatly appreciated!! All i need is the hoist to get this done...Thanks in advance man!

Are you missing Wyoming yet?
Nope, not one bit! lol I was back instate like the 15th till the 25th basically and it was nice to be back home seeing familiar faces, but its still the same old small town bullshit i grew up with and got away from. lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts