Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a manufacturer that's producing the Turbine style rim that was popular in the 80's? I see very very few sets in classifieds and when I do find a set, the owner thinks they're a piece of gold ($300+, not gonna pay that for a 25 year old thrased rim) or they're 6-7.5" wide. I'm looking for a 15x10" rim. Thanks for any info.

·
FSB Pimpster & Recruiter
5,716 Posts

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Appreciate it fellas, and for a NOS set, I wouldn't mind dropping $250 per. That being said, NOS/OEM seems to be the only available source for these rims?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thats really not a bad price for NOS

Agreed 100%. I wonder how many sets they have. I wasn't planning on buying new rims and tires for a couple more months. I may just have to bite the bullet and snatch these up.

·
B350 built at THE SHOP
2,144 Posts
Agreed 100%. I wonder how many sets they have. I wasn't planning on buying new rims and tires for a couple more months. I may just have to bite the bullet and snatch these up.
Hurry up and jump on them

·
Premium Member
12,535 Posts
If I were shopping for old school rims for the Bronco I would snatch these up in a second! Absolute beauty back in the 80's.

Where did you find the price of 247 each?

·
Registered
2,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Where did you find the price of 247 each?
Earlier today, beside 'Price' it said $247. Now after clicking on the link, it says 'call or email'.

BTW...I think I'm gonna grab a set next pay check...just can't do it this week.

·
negative creep
8,651 Posts
i gave a set of those in 16.5" away a couple years ago. now that hummer tires are so cheap i'm kinda regretting it...awesome looking wheels

·
Urban Assault Bronco
1,280 Posts
i just got a set of these given to me for free. we are gonna strip them down and either powder coat the edge of the spokes charcoal grey metallic, and polish the raised edges, then put a diamond clear powder coat over the whole face of the wheel for protection or just powder coat the whole thing charcoal grey metallic with diamond clear over the whole thing. cant wait to see them on the bronco

·
I did all for the Nookie
7,252 Posts
I bought a set that fit my 85 Ranger and powder coated them black they were sweet looking. If you are looking for 15" 5x5.5 turbines I have a set but they're kinda narrow for big tires

1 - 20 of 40 Posts