Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright im new to here, just signed up like 5 minutes ago.. haha But i need help with a problem ive got my turn signals and brake lights dont work with the lights on. With the lights off the turnsignals all flash at once and have brake lights but every time i hit the brakes all my lights stop blinking and stay lit... even the front marker lights... so i have brake lights in the front....

If anyone has any clue whats going on I would really apriciate any words of wisdom or encouragement... lol

·
Banned
21,545 Posts
Add some info to your profile so it always shows in the L column below your username.

Sounds like the hazard switch is fried - try switching it on & off several times to try to clean the contacts. Has the turn signal/hazard switch or cam ever been replaced? Any body damage? Got a trailer light connector hanging against the frame/bumper? Any wiring damage or mods at all?

·
Zombie Hunter
13,695 Posts
I had some issues with my taillights a while back, very irratic. The four flat trailer connecter was all FUBAR'd. Just a thought for somewhere to start.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts