Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody know of an inexpensive place? NTB will change a full hour of labor making it cheaper to buy new ones. At least for my Neon.

·
Registered
176 Posts
FBody Central, if you are bringing the rotors in yourself. 410-242-0404, tell them Paul sent you, and tell Jason I told you it shouldn't be more then about 10 to 15 bucks a side. They are through the 95 tunnel from you, southwest side of Baltimore, off the Caton Ave exit.

But I lean towards new ones on general principle, unless very lightly worn. really don't cost all thet much.
Also, figure out why they got grooved/warped/otherwise messed up.

·
Who needs oil anyways....
1,739 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Boodyrider said:
But I lean towards new ones on general principle, unless very lightly worn. really don't cost all thet much.
Also, figure out why they got grooved/warped/otherwise messed up.
As far as I know they weren't. The issue was Dodge's inability to understand that when I said "I can hear a pop or something as I start to press the brake pedal and feel the pop" I wasn't saying "the brakes are pulsating." So now when I go back again for the other issue (creaking in the front suspension) I could say "yes I had the rotors turned when I did my pads" and then can't look and give me a hard time for lying. I just need to make a video tape of the creaking so I can say "well now I've proved to you it happens so figure out what you have to do to make it go away."

BTW, the pop was most likely related to missing half of a brake pad and having almost nothing left on the others up front. :duh

1 - 4 of 4 Posts