Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just trying to find out what happed to Turp. Haven't talk to him in a while or even seen him on the site. Anyone heard from him? Hope all is good.:rockon

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
whats psn? if you see him on there tell him to post up a message on here

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
Hey guys sorry bout the hiatus. Docs got me on new meds that kinda get me down and out. I have been takin it easy breezy. Everything other than that is doin ok just tryin to deal with these chest pain issues I am having....

·
Premium Member
3,944 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
glad to see you are ok. we need to get together and hang sometime. we are still trying to get club up and running. so what you been up to? hows the bronco? the family and kids are good i hope.

·
Beach bumming it ........
15,435 Posts
Hey guys sorry bout the hiatus. Docs got me on new meds that kinda get me down and out. I have been takin it easy breezy. Everything other than that is doin ok just tryin to deal with these chest pain issues I am having....
Goood to hear your still around. Hell i haven't heard anything from you since i first joined here. Should get up with us sometime. :beer

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
glad to see you are ok. we need to get together and hang sometime. we are still trying to get club up and running. so what you been up to? hows the bronco? the family and kids are good i hope.
Yeah everythings doin as well as can be expected. I have been having a rash of chest pains that had the doctor on my case and kinda shook me up a bit. I am feeling a bit better. Hopefully as the winter progresses I will get back into good enough shape to get out more...

·
Local # 40 Boilermakers
15,785 Posts
Are you playing MW3 yet? I haven't went out and bought it yet but I will have it in the next week or so. I kind of gave up on black ops with all the problems it had going on and aslo ended up with YLOD and got a new PS3.

·
Go Navy!
710 Posts
Yeah I have the hardened edition for the Xbox. (I have a PS3 and an Xbox 360) It is good but very frustrating until you unlock some good stuff.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts