Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pictures of my friend and I wheeling. Good day overall we both got stuck twice. I have to say it his Liberty did pulls good when it can Get traction.

going down the trails

my friends Jeep Liberty

I got stuck First

all the way down to the front axle

I look so happy

Pulling my friends Liberty out.

I will get more pictures up here in just a bit I just have to load them to the supermotors server.
adam

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Nice mud hole. Looks like you and your buddy need better tires

·
Lick my balls
13,023 Posts
Ahh, muck, that stuff is difficult to drive in. You gotta giver to get the mud to fly off your tire so you can get more bite. From the looks of both your clean vehicles you guys didn't do that, try it next time.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Aint that why you just aly on the skinny pedal, and dont slow down going over it :thumbup

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
here are a few pics of some jeeps stuck in that same spot

and thats me stuck, actually my jeep died right there.
glad to see that you guys had some fun.
and tell your friend to check out http://kcjeepclub.org

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1982Bronco I think that my friend is a member of kcjeepclub but I can check

Here are a few more pictures

attemp number 2 on the mud hole

I look stuck on the exit but I rocked it loose.

My friends liberty stuck again(there is the mud getting thrown)

I just liked this picture

I got stuck. We were trying to go up the creek bed and The sides were to slippery for me to get traction going around the dead tree. My friends Liberty couldn't get traction enough to pull me out so we had to get another person in an old school wrangler to pull us out.
On the bright side the guys in the wrangler said to give them a call anytime that me and my friend go to tuttle
adam

·
Registered
2,107 Posts
yea you should check. in jeep forums im 98TJSport.
give me a holler when you guys go next also, 8167210872 is my cell number.

·
Registered
4,634 Posts
Not too shabby. Man i gotta find a mud hole around here to play in. My bronco;s only got snow dust on it now.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1982Bronco I don't know when we are going out again but I'll give you a call when I figure it out. We might go again in the next couple of weeks but I am not sure. Unfortunatly I still need to get some little things taken care of before I can do some more of the tougher parts of Tuttle.

Adam

·
Designated Tranny Killer
6,958 Posts
Ptack1 said:
Man i gotta find a mud hole around here to play in. My bronco;s only got snow dust on it now.
i feel your pain

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Where the hell is that around Tuttle creek? I was there when the area below the dam was washed out back in '91 I think it was. Is the area below the dam still all rocky?

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
jar73186 said:
Blue'87GT that is the ORV area little bit farther down the road. Its in Randolph, The area down it front of the damn is still pretty rocky but they have cleaned it up and it is a park.

Adam
Is it like a park to walk through, or an OHV park?

BTW, I'm a Junction City guy, but I haven't been out to Tuttle creek in a long time(10 years or so).

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Blue'87GT the part at the dam is the walk type park. You still in Junction City? If you are down here on a weekend send me a PM. I go to K-state so I am here some weekends gone on others. I could always use another person to wheel with.

Adam

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I wish I were there in JC! I'm currently near Boston, MA. I'll be home this summer to visit though, still got a lot of family there. I went to K-State way back in '92-'93.
Edit-I'll shoot out a message this summer--maybe I could meet up with a group of you guys?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts