Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys. Got my 351 swap running over the holiday. Anyway I have a tweecer and got a tune from tweecer with it fired right up with so I'm happy. Question is it didn't occur to me to tell Mike glover that my 302 had a knock sensor where a 351 doesn't. I'm not getting a idiot light or anything but will it pull timing anyway? Should I disable it in the tweecer or leave it alone? If I should disable it how do I go about it? Thanks in advance fellas. I'll put a video up of it running at some point sense alot of u guys helped choose parts for my build.

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,976 Posts
I have the tweecer as well and converted from a 302 to 351, no need to worry about the knock sensor. There may be a line under the scalars to set it to off, but I can't remember off the top of my head.

did you use the way1 EEC?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes sir I used the way1. I saw when I was browsing through the tune Mike sent me there was a place to disable it but I wasn't sure if it would effect anything or even matter anyway. So your saying just leave it alone then?

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Right now it's just unplugged completly

·
Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
14,976 Posts
yes, just leave it alone. it's not going to throw a code or anything being disconnected.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ya Mike just emailed me back. He said the same thing I can turn it off if I want to but it won't matter either way. I'll prolly shut it off next time I'm playing with something else.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts