Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
okay i searched for a good 45 minutes for both of my answers, couldn't find what i needed

first i'd like a picture of a 86-91 truck with a color matched front grill, I saw the black on other colors and black on black, but does anyone else have a different color, I was gonna do red on red, much like the 5th gen had.

Also... has anyone ever heard of doing a front end conversion to a 5th generation front end from a 4th generation? I love the look of the 5th front end, but I'm happy with the one I"m buying just wish it had it.

:chili: thanks guys :chili:

·
Registered
607 Posts
Also... has anyone ever heard of doing a front end conversion to a 5th generation front end from a 4th generation? I love the look of the 5th front end, but I'm happy with the one I"m buying just wish it had it.

:chili: thanks guys :chili:
I haven't heard or seen any such conversion. If you do, do it though, Tech Article it up man.

I would be interested to see how it works out.

Main problems I foresee is the mounts, also the accordian frame on the 5th gen.

Goodluck.
:beer
D

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
just an idea, i might take some measurements, it wouldn't be anytime soon. i have to buy my other car first haha, and make the monthly payment to see how much i have to dump in the bronco haha

·
Registered
267 Posts
Why would you be modifying a vehicle you are making payments on like that? Have you talked with your insurance company?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Why would you be modifying a vehicle you are making payments on like that? Have you talked with your insurance company?
I'm talking about the Bronco i'm modding.. not modding my saturn sky i'm buying

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
258 Posts
If it's a mod more than likely someone around here has probably done it (with write up) or screwed it up trying.

Search is your friend. Look in the Tech Write Up section and go through every thread and you will see what can and can't be done to these things. Most Tech Write Ups are very good and tell you step by step how to do it and you learn if you have the skills, tools and money to do it.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts