Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a c6/tcase combo, both good working order when the truck was parked 4 months ago. It came from a 86 bronco. $300 or I can swap for a good 2wd c6 tranny.

I also have a C6 tranny that needs a rebuild, I have the rebuild kit that can be purchased along with the tranny if needed. The tcase it was mounted to is still in good working order, it came from a 84 bronco. $100 for tranny, $150 Tcase, $90 for tranny kit.

Shipping will be from Monroeville,AL 36460. I can set up shipping or you can. I think the tcases can be shipped by UPS(dry). The tranny will need to go by truck. Or I will be willing to drive up to 100 miles. Shipping cost is not included in above prices. I will accept paypal, MO or Personal check (which will have to clear before items ship, est 5-10 days.) Pm me for pics and include your email address

·
Premium Member
14,612 Posts
ive got a good 2wd c6 less than 5k shift kit and kelvar bands id trade you is your a small block or big block c6 tranny pm me if you have questions

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Both are small block bellhousings. I could probably come across a BB bellhousing if needed. I have heard that the swap could be done..PM'd

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Where in Alabama?

I'm interested in the transmission and rebuild kit if it's still available.

·
Registered
553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
monroeville,Al... bout 100 miles south of montgomery and 100 miles north of mobile...almost right between the two

1 - 6 of 6 Posts