Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7,162 Posts
I am not going to be getting this fight due to other plans, but I do feel that Lesnar will break Mir.

Nog will beat Tim

Jeremy Horn should beat Nate

I am holding off until the UFC can have a better card.

·
My Ass Is A...
985 Posts
Mir hasn't been the same since the crash...I think he should have completed his rehabilitation therapy...fights like Frank Mir one minute and fights like Tim Sylvia (the sloth) the next minute.....Lesnar will hand him his lunch, If not I will DEFINITELY be surprised. 4 time collegiate All-American wrestler...and strength of a Bull Moose...plus he LOVES to fight!

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
for 45 bucks i aint ordering it. im sure someone will post the youtube version up

·
Registered
2,415 Posts
Anyone see Lesner in person??...Hes a freaking monster...When I ownd a wrestling org we had him in before he was a star...Hes huge...

·
Registered
185 Posts
I think Nog will beat Silva and Lesnar will beat Mir. I don't really know about the other fights. Im most looking forward to see what Lesnar does. I'm a fan and hope he kicks some ass.

·
Registered
641 Posts
As much as I don't like Sylvia, he's gonna TKO Nogueira.

And, as out-of-shape as Mir has been since the accident, I picked him to win via choke (Triangle). I just think experience is going to win out. Lesner is a MONSTER, but has only fought ONCE in his career and it was against a nobody.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
LESNAR TAPPED LASNAR TAPPED

Mir got em.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
LESNAR TAPPED LASNAR TAPPED

Mir got em.

Round 1. Lesnar has potential, with some practice and experience I think he'll be a force to be reckoned with.

Marquart dominated Horn.

Noguira beat Silvia!:rockon

Pretty good fight card, better than I was expecting.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I was going for Lesnar. But man, I was not shocked when Mir got that lock on him. He is definitely a beast...but he fought sloppy and got caught.

The Noguria/Silvia fight was the best. I thought for sure Silvia was gonna knock him out before the third round. But it all came to a great end.

·
IM FAT, YOUR UGLY!
3,783 Posts
hahah 90 secs and Lesnar Submits...

man even I can last 90 secs... in bed that is :D

·
My Ass Is A...
985 Posts
Mir started grabbing for every submission he could after that combo to the head...why wasn't Lesnar given a warning before losing a point for back of the head...I'm not making excuses though, Mir got a strong lock on Brock! I was hoping Lesnar would win, but with his ego, maybe a loss was the best thing that could've happened to him right now...we shall see...beware if he gets some good training:popc1:

Tim (the sloth) Sylvia...nuff said, good win for Noguierra (spelling):thumbup:whiteflag

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I just wathced the fight i think it is bullshit that mazagoti did a time out for one punch to the back of the head. if he wouldnt have stopped it i think lesnar would have TKOd his ass. but none the less lesnar looked good in that fight he aint going nowhere.

besides he got paid 250k just to show up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R08sXIGiLBs

·
Premium Member
12,534 Posts
I just wathced the fight i think it is bullshit that mazagoti did a time out for one punch to the back of the head. if he wouldnt have stopped it i think lesnar would have TKOd his ass. but none the less lesnar looked good in that fight he aint going nowhere.

besides he got paid 250k just to show up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R08sXIGiLBs
Thanks for the link. Lesnar is an animal. He controlled the whole fight and got caught with a sloppy ankle lock. That dude is going to kick some ass.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts