Chris Leben vs Alessio Sakara
Evan Tanner vs Yushin Okam
John Fitch vs Chris Wilson

Theirs also some good under card fights

Your thoughts

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I think Heath will get his ass beat, it will be the last we'll see of him in the UFC.

John Fitch will win. Surprised to Evan Tanner back, he's going to lose.

Silva vs. Henderson--good fight. I have a hard time calling this one. Silva is lethal, Henderson is bulletproof with knockout power. Could go either way. Regardless I don't see it lasting past the 3rd round.

·
CheeseBurger Milkshake!!
3,760 Posts
I was surprised to see Henderson lose that early, and to see Herring win. Kongo should've kept the fight on it's feet.

·
Registered
7,164 Posts
I thought it was a good card. disappointed they didnt air the actual Coleman induction but whatever. That would have only appealed to old school fans anyway. Most of the new jacks dont even know who the f*ck he is.

I dont know if there is anyone at 185 that can beat Silva. The dude is pretty amazing.

·
green ones make me horny
11,135 Posts
I thought it was a good card. disappointed they didnt air the actual Coleman induction but whatever. That would have only appealed to old school fans anyway. Most of the new jacks dont even know who the f*ck he is.

I dont know if there is anyone at 185 that can beat Silva. The dude is pretty amazing.
You soon. Jer. get to training

·
Premium Member
10,512 Posts
I actually sprung the coin for it .. was a pretty good overall night.

Not too surprised Silva won either .. and that Kieth Herring cat, don't like him in the least .. was kinda disappointed he got the win

1 - 7 of 7 Posts