Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
772 Posts
I saw it. Liddell is awesome but its still sorta sad to see Couture retiring.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
It was a good UFC all in all... sucks seeing Randy retire, but damnit hes earned it thats for sure! He just didn't really seem into the fight at all...

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
I missed it too.

Anybody else eager to see the Hughes/Gracie fight in May?

Gracie may be gettin older, and Hughes is a friggin machine, but no matter what happens, it will be fun to see the old king back in the octagon again.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
mcaldwell said:
I missed it too.

Anybody else eager to see the Hughes/Gracie fight in May?

Gracie may be gettin older, and Hughes is a friggin machine, but no matter what happens, it will be fun to see the old king back in the octagon again.
I pick Gracie to win personally... He beat the shit out of Yoshida in Pride recently, and I don't think Hughes could beat Yoshida personally (at least not easily... would be a good fight).

I'm waiting for BJ Penn vs Georges St Pierre! :rockon

·
Gear Driven!!
1,280 Posts
Grizzly said:
Hoyce Gracie is still doing this stuff? Man he was bada$$ years ago, probably still is. I just didn't think he was still fighting.
Yeah he's still fighting,he just uses a cain to get to the ring now!:histerica No way this cat can handle Matt Hughes IMO.

Last night did have some good matches but I'm really excited about Arlovski(sp) and Silvia 2...That should be a good 1?:rockon

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
WOOD said:
Yeah he's still fighting,he just uses a cain to get to the ring now!:histerica No way this cat can handle Matt Hughes IMO.

Last night did have some good matches but I'm really excited about Arlovski(sp) and Silvia 2...That should be a good 1?:rockon
Arlovski will just own him again. :shrug

·
Registered
130 Posts
I think it unfortunate that randy slipped then got knocked out, would have been a different story on the ground, but thats the way it goes, randy was a great champ, but nobody can compete with chuck on there feet, and randy gave him a opening.

Im was expecting Mir to do alittle better, and I glad to see Monson is back in the octagon, I think he's a major contender.

·
o[|||]o
11,146 Posts
kevinj said:
but nobody can compete with chuck on there feet
At least nobody that the UFC has given a contract thus far ;) Although I think Babalu may take Chuck in a rematch. Chack has had his ass handed to him more than once fighting in Pride.

·
Registered
130 Posts
that is true, quinton "rampage" jackson did beat him, not a complete ass kicking, but he did control most of the fight

·
Registered
4,923 Posts
I love UFC. Beats the hell outta boxing, "professional" wrestling, and any other contact sport out there.

·
Registered
952 Posts
I'm thinkin Matt Hughes is going to tear Gracie a new one personally. That guy is just too strong. He'll prob. throw his skinny ass across the ring or slam him unconscious.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts