Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts
The demise of western civilization. Pretty soon we'll all have to have law degrees just to make a feeble attemp at existence outside the court room.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
"The Internet is such a vibrant, young medium, these types of cases are not taken seriously," she said.

I.E.-he's a lonely old man who needs money, and the judge is going to laugh at him.

·
The Anti Yam!
22,680 Posts
JahWarrior said:
The demise of western civilization.
Yup, enjoy it wile you can becouse stupid laws and lawsuets are already starting to eat away at this country.

JahWarrior said:
Pretty soon we'll all have to have law degrees just to make a feeble attemp at existence outside the court room.
Na, this country will have become 3rd world long before that happens. And at this rate it IS going to happen.

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
JahWarrior said:
The demise of western civilization. Pretty soon we'll all have to have law degrees just to make a feeble attemp at existence outside the court room.
No shit. I can see it now - "your shirt is red and that offends me. I'm gonna sue you and win"

Nobody forced that guy to go into that chat room. If he didn't like it he should have left.

·
ASSSSS-HOOOOOLE
2,442 Posts
BrokeCuzWheelin said:
No shit. I can see it now - "your shirt is red and that offends me. I'm gonna sue you and win"

Nobody forced that guy to go into that chat room. If he didn't like it he should have left.
Nobody forced those fat kids to go to Mcdonalds, but they still won their lawsuit.

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts

·
Lick my balls
13,029 Posts
JahWarrior said:
The states have been like that for decades. A rescent example of a useless lawsuite was when someone burnt their lip on hot McDonalds coffee sued and won. If you are too stupid to know that coffee is hot than you are really too stupid to live. Something like that wouldn't even make it into the courts up here.

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hmmm, maybe shoulda been posted in the Political forum - be that as it may,...
Declan McCullagh said:
Also remember that it only applies to a person who is intentionally annoying "without disclosing his identity."
...be it hearafter and forever known, that my true identity is:
Marvin Carl Cruzan
74 Arborscape Lane
Shell Knob, MO 65747
417-858-2275 (voice)
417-858-1202 ('puter)
Born: November 26, 1938, Methodist Hospital, Sioux City, IA
Died: (time and location yet to be determined)
Screen name: marv​
There! I'm immunized against any and all lawsuits, and I can piss off anybody on FSB I want to......:histerica

·
Administrator
22,857 Posts
marv said:
Hmmm, maybe shoulda been posted in the Political forum - be that as it may,......be it hearafter and forever known, that my true identity is:
Marvin Carl Cruzan
74 Arborscape Lane
Shell Knob, MO 65747
417-858-2275 (voice)
417-858-1202 ('puter)
Born: November 26, 1938, Methodist Hospital, Sioux City, IA
Died: (time and location yet to be determined)
Screen name: marv​
There! I'm immunized against any and all lawsuits, and I can piss off anybody on FSB I want to......:histerica
ya want us to give ya the time and location.....:goodfinge j/k

·
Banned
6,933 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
______________:iiss
redwagon said:
ya want us to give ya the time and location.....:goodfinge j/k
...there I done it, I done it........I pissed ya off.......:toothless

·
o[|||]o
11,147 Posts