Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
87 Bronco XLT 302EFI
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all. I've just picked up an 87. Been after one for ages and delighted with it. It's a California car with 68k on the clock so in great condition. Looking forward to getting stuck in to the small amount that needs done.

Wheel Automotive parking light Tire Automotive side marker light Vehicle

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Tire Wheel

Premium Member
1986 Bronco Eddie Bauer 5.0 mostly stock
Congrats and welcome to the best bronco forum there is! That looks like a really solid bricknose you picked up. Pop the hood and lets see whats under there and lets see the inside! Also take very very good care of those red stripe wheel beauty rings, they are hard to find!

Premium Member
1981 Bronco, 4.9L, ZF5, NP208, Detroit Truetracs, 3.55 gears, 31" Wranglers front and rear
Welcome to FSB and congrats on the clean lookin' 87. Great patina!

Reactions: Grazer

Premium Member
So I鈥檓 assuming that most cars there are right hand drive? Going to be fun driving that beast that takes up 75% of the road from the opposite side , the upside of that is most cars today are made of plastic and you鈥檒l just crush them鈥ike hitting a speed bump or big pothole.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Charlie don't surf..
'92 Ford Bronco XLT
Welcome to the FSB family @Grazer..There are a least a few other FSB's running around the UK, or there were at one time..might be fewer now with the price of petrol. You've got yourself a clean looking Bronco, body looks straight too and that rust has a nice patina, people pay to get that kind of look these days..

Post up some more pics when you get a chance and make sure to fill out your profile info with the year, model, engine/tranny combo and any other relevant details.

Enjoy the site!!

Reactions: Grazer

Super Moderator
Yo Grazer,
Welcome to our Big Bronco DIY COMMUNITY!

See other UK Bronco members in European / Overseas section @ European / Overseas

Here's the 1987 Bronco Dealer Brochure @ https://www.xr793.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/1987-Ford-Bronco.pdf

1987 Owner's Manual, partial (Towing it & 4 speed manual transmission shift patterns & operation) by Ford via member Mikey350 @ 1996 Ford Bronco 87 Bronco Owners Manual pictures, videos, and sounds | SuperMotors.net

Haynes Red Manual for 80-95 Bronco & F Series @ Hanes guide 80-96 bko f series.pdf found by BroncMom!

For any questions or to chat about it's planned modifications, it's better to post each seperately in Noobie Bronco Tech Questions. Flame free zone. This will get more attention and you can build up your post count to get into other sections such as Bronco and Ford Parts/Accessories (50 posts required to participate due to scammers who preyed on our members).

See How to add your Signature @ Bronco Forum - Full Size Ford Bronco Forum by BigBlue 94

Forum FAQs includes for example, Hot to Use Search. How To Save (Bookmark) Threads Or Posts and more tips!

Baba Looey's Favorite FSB Links (lots and lots of tech links) including, "how do I get the tailgate glass to...", etc

See my Bronco Links site, partially recovered by member schwim @ Ford Bronco And F-150 Links - FORD BRONCO

鉃lease try to take time to Participate and Vote in our next Full-Size of the Month Contest & later in the year, Full-Size of the Year Contest @ Voting
You will get ideas by those competing.
Prizes are awarded to the winner!; a full spread in Bronco Driver Magazine is the top prize, in addition to a years subscription, once the article is submitted. Also, a years worth of premium FSB membership.

Al

Registered
87 Bronco XLT 302EFI
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone. Yeah not many over here, certainly not up in Scotland. LHD is fine, I've got a 74 camaro and 68 Charger so well used to it! This is amazingly my first Ford I've ever owned. I like the patina but will probably paint it at some point - I have a look in mind...
Here's some more pics!
Tire Wheel Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Tire Automotive parking light Wheel Vehicle Automotive side marker light
Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Vehicle
Car Vehicle Window Motor vehicle Automotive design
Vehicle Car Window Motor vehicle Car seat cover
Window Motor vehicle Car seat cover Vehicle Car
Car Steering part Motor vehicle Vehicle Steering wheel
Vehicle Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Car
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design Vehicle Automotive air manifold

Registered
That's in pretty amazing condition.

Premium Member
That thing looks really solid, that's a good find! Those other cars are pretty cool too a 68 charger, thats awesome, the 74 camaro...not as awesome, but then again there weren't many "awesome" cars built in America in 1974 thanks to CAFE standards (Big ugly bumpers, crumple zones, unleaded gas etc) but it's the last year of the small back glass Camaros so its still cool. I would imagine any of the 3 of those rides are real head turners in Scotland.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts